Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Lost/Found at Idlewild Options
L_Stephens
Posted: Monday, September 22, 2008 11:50:04 PM

My friend lost a Buck Creek stamped Predator today on #6.  Name on disk is Tim Wayson.   One of those annie forehand off the tee attempts that he put in the junk about 100ft up and on the left.  Normally this isn't too hard to find but this is where the big piles of debris were placed during the cleanup. 

While I was in there looking I found a white Cyclone.  It had a name on it....but it's in the trunk of my car and I'm in front of my computer and that's just simply too far to walk to see what the name and PDGA number was.  After the round I did take it for a test drive on the soccer field and threw it farther than everything else in my bag into a 10mph headwind.  I'll try and remember to post the name tomorrow night.
L_Stephens
Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 11:50:42 PM

Well...Timmy did it again. Hole #15...second shot from the 450 brick...He thinks he has a tail wind...and I argue and tell him once he crests the hill it will be a headwind..but he pulls out a Road Runner...YELLOW...I say "Dude...if you throw that yellow disc and turn it over into those 9 gazillion yellow wild flowers...I ain't helping"....he did...it did..and I didn't.

So..if anyone is about 100ft past the signs and spots a yellow road runner with his name on it...can ya get it to me?

L_Stephens
Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 11:29:34 PM

Today on #15 I was walking down the fairway and the sun glinted off the top of a disc just 10 feet off the fairway into the flowers. Probably wasn't there more than 24 hours. About 100ft past the signs on the left hand side. Disc was red...no name..but if you can name the stamp and model you can have it.
agentdozzer
Posted: Friday, September 26, 2008 6:02:13 PM

Lost a white sl on 14 second shot from the longs it turned over it was dark, wont be able to make it out today to look so if its found during the tourny my number might still be on the back if not message on here.
KevinB
Posted: Saturday, September 27, 2008 2:14:54 AM

Lost a white Pro Cheetah on left side of hole three, in the creek, on Friday. It was running too fast.
Rob J
Posted: Monday, September 29, 2008 7:48:51 PM

red Champ Roadrunner lost Saturday -- threw it for my drive in the second round on hole 18 (last hole i played) and when i went to play today it wasn't in my bag... my old, disconnected Kentucky home phone number is on the back -- so please post here or give it to Fred or Kevin or Alan Clore or Eric Simpson if you find it. Thanks -- it is one of my favorite discs -- it got me / us an easy  3  on hole 5 Saturday...
ahlavac
Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 11:32:30 AM

I lost a pink Champion Beast on #15 at Idlewild. It is very old and the Innova "stamp" is alomst completely invisible. I didn't write my name on the disc either (because I'm a fool). It is my favorite disc. Also, it has a pretty big gash right on the edge of the disc, so you can use that for identification. If anyone finds this disc please reply on this message board. I'll check back...
GStrick
Posted: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 12:08:18 PM

Was out at the Idlewild last Wednesday and while walking around the fairway of 15 found a driver. No name, no number...name the disc and color and it's yours. It was on the left, maybe 200 off the tee and in the rough.
Brad_H
Posted: Thursday, December 11, 2008 10:43:36 PM

Lee Stephens #33235, I found your green esp surge on hole 1 at Idlewild down in the trees/brush on the right side of the fairway. Watch them headwinds, maynlaugh  I'm planning on bringing it with me to the Ice Bowl, but I can get it back to you sooner if needed.
L_Stephens
Posted: Friday, December 12, 2008 12:15:09 AM

lol..Thanks man...we threw half our bag...I could have sworn I picked everything up..but I just looked in my bag and the Surge isn't in there. That 18mph headwind today...as per the weather channel....didn't feel that strong in my face but it was flipping everything...especially with some bad mechanics today.

I'll go ahead and admit I shot one of the worst rounds of my life today. I had Matt Blakley as a witness to a horrid day. It started out ok...then a 5 on 5 and a 6 on 6...still not terrible...then an 7 on 10 and an 8 on 11..and the wheels fell off the bus all the way to an 89! Yep...I said it...an Eighty-Friggin-Nine...then again...that was an 872 rated round for the longs in the Kentucky States...so I shot one point under my rating on my worst day in two years there.

Brad_H...just catch up with me whenever..or you can always drop it off at Disc N Dat...I live right behind there...or if you see Fred.
Brad_H
Posted: Friday, December 12, 2008 12:02:48 PM

I live pretty far away from KY, but I play Airy a couple times a month. If I see Fred there on a Saturday, I'll leave your disc with him.
agentdozzer
Posted: Thursday, January 01, 2009 4:43:02 PM

Lost a white destroyer with green writing, nothing on it. Major head wind on 15 took it towards 12 green's.dumb
nienaber
Posted: Saturday, February 07, 2009 6:56:08 PM

Alright laundry list from ice bowl
1) Discraft FLX Drone Tie Dyed-Creek
2) Discraft FLX Tie Dye Players Cup stamp Buzz-Left it on a hole somewhere
3) Light Green Discraft Disc and Dat Force-Creek
4) Blue Innova Champion Destroyer with Buck Creek Stamp-Creek

Lost one in the creek at Boone County: Star Stamped Red Xcalibur

Very long sad day for me and bag
EXMONEY@HARBIN
Posted: Saturday, February 07, 2009 10:25:36 PM

Lost a First Run STAR Destroyer, White with a tint of green in it. Im not sure where i lost it but it wasnt in the water. My name is on the back TJ Giesting, and phone number...
Also lost a Green Star Sidewinder in the creek at Boone. Name on back.
AdamJ
Posted: Sunday, February 08, 2009 8:10:31 AM

Ok where to start.....Hole 11 approach shot- white KC pro Aviar-creek(mulligan for 3)
next was on...........Hole 15 Fairway shot from right-2-left- blue star Valk. been useing for 3 years. Somewhere in the grass on the left around the strip of trees and brush behind hole 5's tee.
third was on Hole 15 also on my final approach shot- crossed creek, hit bank and slid back 30' or so and splash, gone-skull stamp white dx Roc. Took a lovely 10 on 15, woohoo.

4th disc was at boone-drive on 15 hit to short on bank and splash- orange champ firebird.
All have my name and pdga# any luck give me a holla, I will reward those that do.
alexh
Posted: Sunday, February 08, 2009 10:25:06 AM

OK, as a good caddy of the group, I can add on to it:
Eric Simpson lost a pearly Orc in the creek in Boone on hole 15, and a APX putter in the creek on 16 in Idlewild.
Dan almost lost his favorite orange Flick on his approach shot on hole 11 in Idlewild, but he has the awesomest wife who ran after it into the creek sacrificing her health and almost life blush
Mike Kemner lost a disc on hole 15 in Boone (?) but I can't remember what.
Lesson: even if you have a caddy in the group, you still lose discs during Icebowls.
Eric Simpson
Posted: Sunday, February 08, 2009 10:56:16 AM

My wife & I just went to Boone (found my Orc) & Idlewild (still didn't find my APX) and plucked 19 from Boone and 42 from Idlewild creeks. I'm going to hose them off and post shortly.  Nienaber and Adam are among the names I saw. Give me a few minutes...
maddenj
Posted: Sunday, February 08, 2009 11:03:58 AM

I lost a white D buzz at idlewild on hole 4. I lost my green Feldberg boss in the creek at boone. the hole with the low basket.
cyrusf1
Posted: Sunday, February 08, 2009 11:27:22 AM

You the man, Eric. Among the 19 at Boone, was there perhaps a orange monster?
Eric Simpson
Posted: Sunday, February 08, 2009 12:06:52 PM

Sorry - no white buzz, no green boss, and no orange monster. If you have a disc with no name, but can identify it, let me know - I have about 15 of them. I found a couple of Dan's discs, so I will be dropping them off at the store this week. If your name is on the list and want to pick them up there, post it here and I'll be sure it gets there.

Idlewild List:
Adam Jones - Skull Roc, KC Pro Aviar
Ben Larschei - Pro Wraith
Bob Ultsch - Pro Leopard
Brad Uhlmonsick (sp?) - Crystal Avenger SS
Chris Mueller - Stratus
Colin Hurley - Soft Challenger, Star Coyote
Dave Marlow - Star Wraith
Disc n' Dat - 1st run Star Destroyer, Champ Starfire
D Meier - Boss
Ian Anderson - Star Firebird
Ken Donathan - Des Reading 2x Star Wraith
Kevin James - Star Roadrunner
Ken Hollenbach - JK Aviar
Kris Fowler - Champ Leopard
JJ - Avenger SS, ESP Buzz
Mark Harrington - Discraft unknown
Matt Nienaber - Buck Creek Champ Destroyer
M Naegele - 1st run Groove
R Ortman - Surge, Swirl Apx
Tony Hudson - Champ Coyote

alexh
Posted: Sunday, February 08, 2009 1:33:57 PM

bow Wow! I am taking it back Eric and his wife are the awesomest to do something like that! thumbsup
Eric Simpson
Posted: Sunday, February 08, 2009 5:16:22 PM

Ken, your Des Reading 2x is with Adam Jones
Eric Simpson
Posted: Sunday, February 08, 2009 5:18:58 PM

I think I have a Rod Angel Blue QMS as well. The ink is a little worn.
agentdozzer
Posted: Sunday, February 08, 2009 5:53:20 PM

I lost a pro destroyer on 11 had just traded for it before the tourny not sure if any name at all was on there think it was green or yellow. Not that worried about this one since i just traded for it, and lost it on the first throw.
nienaber
Posted: Sunday, February 08, 2009 6:42:21 PM

Eric,

Dude you are awesome for doing that!

Will you be at Harbin Tournament in March? I could get the disc from you then...if not I will have no problem taking a trip to Dan's shop.

I hope some of my others turn up...